Killzone Shadow Fall Patch 1.70 ReleasedBy Jeroen Roding on 2014-10-27 15:34:14
Today update 1.70 for Killzone Shadow Fall goes live! The new 1.70 patch implements new multiplayer, co-op and clan menus. It also adds support for two new Intercept maps and some very helpful Warzone options when creating a custom Warzone.
Here are the changes in Killzone Shadow Fall patch 1.70:
New implemented Features / improvements
- Support for Intercept DLC maps.
- Added Switch Faction option to Warzone.
- Added warzone option to disable random mission selection.
- Add display option to disable permanent 'challenge closest to completion' in HUD
- Main multiplayer, clan and coop menu design updated.
- Reduce the amount of 'spin' when the player gets stunned.
- Party members now reject party match requests from other members if they do not have any of the DLC maps of the playlist being joined.
- HUD performance optimizations
- Fixed an issue where auto forfeit would still kick in when the mission was set to score based winning.
- Fixed incorrect ordering of the Capture And Hold and Capture objectives in the HUD
- Fixed 1st person camera being pushed too close to a wall when a nano shield is nearby.
- Several crash fixes.
Of course, Patch 1.70 is just the latest in a long line of improvements and additions we’ve made since the game’s release in November 2013, based in part on your feedback. Give the latest update a try and let us know what you think of patch 1.70 in the official Killzone forums!
KZ2, KZ3 sites no longer availableBy Victor Zuylen
Double Discount, Double ValorBy Victor Zuylen
Player Voice Shutting DownBy Victor Zuylen
Killzone Visual Design BookBy Victor Zuylen
Killzone Shadow Fall Second AnniversaryBy Victor Zuylen
Shadow Fall 2nd Anniversary TournamentBy Lucas Lodi
Killzone Community League Kicks OffBy Victor Zuylen
Double Valor Kingsday WeekendBy Vincent Doornekamp
Submit your Killzone clips for the Community SpotlightBy Vincent Doornekamp
Hunt for Collectibles during Easter!By Vincent Doornekamp