Create Your Own Killzone 3 Trailer!By Victor Zuylen on 18.03.2011 0:00:00
As we announced earlier this week, we’re hosting a “Create Your Own Killzone 3 Trailer” contest for all you budding video editors out there. Whether you want to create a fast-paced Killzone 3 promo, a hilarious Kevin Butler-esque commercial or a spoof documentary about Helghan wildlife - here’s a chance to show off your creativity to the Killzone community!
To help you get started, we have three sets of H.264-encoded B-roll footage from Killzone 3 available for download (right-click > save as):
- 2011_KZ3_COMPETITION_JUNGLE_ACTION_H264.mov (266 MB)
- 2011_KZ3_COMPETITION_JUNGLE_CUTSCENES_H264.mov (366 MB)
- 2011_KZ3_COMPETITION_JUNGLE_ESTABLISH_H264.mov (201 MB)
- 2011_KZ3_COMPETITION_JUNGLE_STEALTH_H264.mov (134 MB)
- 2011_KZ3_COMPETITION_SPACE_ACTION_H264.mov (565 MB)
- 2011_KZ3_COMPETITION_SPACE_ESTABLISH_H264.mov (195 MB)
- 2011_KZ3_COMPETITION_SPACE_SPACECOMBAT_H264.mov (267 MB)
- There are a couple of criteria that your trailer should confirm to, however:
- Your video must promote Killzone 3.
- Your video must not be longer than 1 minute and 30 seconds in length.
- Your video must be bookended by the Killzone 3 logo – at least 3 seconds at the start of the video, and 3 seconds at the end of the video.
- Your video must contain at least 15 seconds of Killzone 3 footage, but only from the sets provided above.
- Your video must not contain footage from other games or movies. Self-shot live action footage and title screens are the only additional footage allowed.
- Your video must not contain sexual content or ethnic slurs.
- Your video must be submitted by March 31, 2011.
KZ2, KZ3 sites no longer availableBy Victor Zuylen
Double Discount, Double ValorBy Victor Zuylen
Player Voice Shutting DownBy Victor Zuylen
Killzone Visual Design BookBy Victor Zuylen
Killzone Shadow Fall Second AnniversaryBy Victor Zuylen
Shadow Fall 2nd Anniversary TournamentBy Lucas Lodi
Killzone Community League Kicks OffBy Victor Zuylen
Double Valor Kingsday WeekendBy Vincent Doornekamp
Submit your Killzone clips for the Community SpotlightBy Vincent Doornekamp
Hunt for Collectibles during Easter!By Vincent Doornekamp